Thursday, March 26, 2015

Beauiful

Beautiful 12x12 Layout
 
Where should I begin with this wonderful layout that I created for my daughter?  To start with I have to say WOW!  I am loving the paper from LemonCraft Heart Painted collection!  Their papers are absolutely gorgeous!  I have lots of layers and fun elements on this layout so I'll get on with explaining everything that I've done.
 
 
So, like I said I used LemonCraft paper and this specific paper is called Gladness.  I wanted a little more pink to the page so I sprayed it with LSG Salt Water Taffy, Chateau Rose, and Clam Bake Beige.  I inked and distressed the edges. 
 

Once it was dried I used the mini "Art Is" stencil from the Crafters Workshop and applied a coat of modeling paste.  I love the way it turned out!!

 
On to all the fun layers...

 
A paper doily that I lightly inked in brown ink was the base to all my layers.  Next, I layered the leafy vine frame from Creative Embellishments.  I embossed it with LSG Orbit Olive Gold powder.  Wow! Can you say gorgeous!!!!  This color is perfect for this chipboard and paper!  A piece of corrugated cardboard was next and then some cards from a cut out sheet from the LemonCrafts House of Roses collection.  I fussy cut some flowers and layered them in.  Some pink rosette trim and lace were added too.
 
 
For my title I used Beautiful from the "Girl Word Set" from Creative Embellishments and embossed it with LSG Chateau Rose powder.
 
 
I created a cluster of flowers on top of the vines chipboard with Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.  I didn't have green flowers so I used Prima Color Bloom Spray in Lime Wedge, LSG Ponderosa Pines Olive, and Sea Grass Green to color some white flowers.     
 
 
I forgot to mention that within my layers I tucked pieces of cheesecloth.  I also added a flair from the LemonCraft collection in the upper corner. 

 
The butterflies were fussy cut from the same cutout sheet as the cards.  I added some stickles and liquid pearls to them.
 
 
To finish the page I scattered a few butterflies across the page and dry brushed gesso across my flowers and layers.  I toped off the flowers with a little stickles. 
 
Thanks for looking~Melissa
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment