Thursday, March 12, 2015

You keep me anchored layout

You Keep Me Anchored 12x12 layout
 
 
For this 12x12 layout I used the Prima Seashore collection including the papers, ATC pads in sizes 3x4 and 4x6, flowers, leaves, chipboard pieces, tags, and paperclip. I've also used Prima Color Bloom sprays in Soft Teal, Antique Gold, and Precious Stone.
 
I distressed all the papers and inked all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink. I layered my papers, cheese cloth, and a piece of corrugated cardboard for my photo.
 
 
 
For the background I used modeling paste and Tim Holtz Burlap stencil and then spayed with Soft Teal and Precious Stone.  Once dried I stamped the background with stamps from the Seashore collection. 
 
 
The chipboard pieces are from Creative Embellishments.  I used the Chicken Wire Panel and the anchor from the Nautical 6 piece set. I sprayed them with Antique Gold.

 
I mixed in some small Wild Orchid Crafts open roses with the Prima flowers and layered them on and around the Chipboard embellishments. 
 
Thanks for looking~Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment