Tuesday, September 9, 2014

School Rocks~Back to School Layout

It's that time of year again and all my little ones are in school! It's a little bitter sweet having all three kids in school! I suspect I'll enjoy a little peace and quite but then again I'm really going to miss having them all around!  I guess it'll leave me with more time to scrapbook!  I think it's only fitting that I start with all the back to school pictures! 
 
 
I've created this 12x12 layout using paper from the Simple Stories Smarty Pants collection.

 
I used the "Back to School Pencils 2014" from Scrappydew Creations.  This boy and pencil car is 3 1/2" tall.  I ran the pencil part through my cuttlebug and inked all the edges in chestnut brown ink.  I used my embossing folder from Paper Studio that is a notebook paper design.  I should also mention that this files comes with a little girl and a title.  I decided not to use the title because I felt like my layout was getting a little busy. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find more time to scrapbook as well. For this layout, the School Rocks title is perfect. Great job as always.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and FaceBook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete