Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas

Christmas is by far my favorite holiday with all the decorations, music, family gatherings, and of course crafts!  For this months KrEative design team I chose to work with Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas 8x8 pad, Pockets and Tags sheet, and sticker sheet.  I've been assigned to make a mini album with this collection and I can't wait to see the finished project!!  This collection really has a nice vintage feel and wonderful colors!
 
 
I really love this paper pad! The cutout boarders and cards make for an easy layout or mini album elements.
 
 
The Pocket and Tags sheets are fantastic! They're really thick and are fantastic for any Christmas project!
 
 
The sticker sheet has three sheets of alphabet minis, boarders, tabs, photo corners and many more!  I love the graphics from this collection!! 
 
Stop by The Village Scrapbooker because you don't want to miss out on this fantastic set!  I'll be bringing my project down to the store within the next week so keep an eye out for that too! 
 
DT~Melissa
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment