Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Baseball Card in a Box

In the hustle and bustle of planning my son's 7th birthday I totally forgot about his birthday card!! I couldn't understand why my son kept asking if it was ok to come into my craft room today. Then I realized he must have thought I was making his card!LOL!  He has been requesting a card in a box since I made my daughter's back in March.  After realizing what was going on I knew I had to get busy!  My son LOVES baseball and so I used the Scrap Factory Sports Expansion pack to create this card. 
 
 
I used the accessories from the Sports Expansion pack (ie glove, ball, bat) to decorate the card. 

 
Probably my most favorite of the card...I used a wood grain embossing folder and my cuttlebug to add the wood grain on the bats! I love the details it gave them! 

 
I did a print and cut Happy Birthday with an offset.  The font is Brannboll and is from dafont.com


Faux Stitching

 

I also added nesting stars to fill in some empty spots in the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment