Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Gone In 10 Minutes Layout

What an adorable way to document your child learning to ride their bike! I wanted a way to show the action of my son learning to ride his bike without training wheels and I think this layout did the trick!

 
To create this layout I used "My First Bike" from Scrappydew Creations and the film strip and chevron is from the silhouette store 4 Borders #24503. I used the negative space for the chevron.
 
The photo mats fit a 4x6 and 3x4 photos. The film strip fits 4 photos measuring 2.4 x 1.6.
The background papers measure 12x12, 11.5 x 11.5, and 11x11.
Journaling was printed on the 11x11 background.

 
The boy on his bike measures 4.9"

 
I created the title using the Airstrike font from Dafont.com. I used an extra wheel from the bike and sized it to fit the title.  I then created 2 offsets and added doodling to finish it off.
 
Additional products used: Echo Park We Are Family By Lori Whitlock and homemade enamel dots.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, Melissa! Love the transition photos in the filmstrip, great design.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete