Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I'm so excited to announce that I will be on the design team for my local scrapbook store, The Village Scrapbooker! YAY! It's going to be an exciting time to use different product lines and creating different projects. Once a month I'll be given a kit from her store to create something from 4 different categories such as cards, scrapbook layouts, mini projects, and home décor! So, be on the lookout for more projects to be posted. Stop by and like The Village Scrapbooker facebook page and keep an eye out for all the design team member's projects! https://www.facebook.com/TheVillageScrapbooker
 
For this month DT project I chose to work with the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine Kit and coordinating Snap Pockets.  I've been assigned to create 2 double page spreads while featuring the pockets and transparent overlays.  This collection is awesome! I'm lovin' the colors and these pockets are seriously so cool!  Stay tuned to see what I come up with!! ;)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment