Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Teacher Gift

Today, I'm sharing a gift I created for my son to give to his teacher on the first day of preschool.  I wanted to go with an old fashion style and the paper piecings and paper were perfect!
 
 
The sticky note holder file was purchased from the silhouette store.  I decided that I really wanted to dress it up and the scrappydew files were exactly what I wanted!
 
 
To create this sticky note holder I used a couple files from Scrappydew Creations.  For the school building I used the Back 2 School 2012 set which can also be found in their vault. For the apple I used the Back to School 2013 set.  Scrappydew just came out with a new school file which has both a school building and an apple. So, which ever files you have will work perfectly! 

 
The school measures 3" and the apple measures a little more then 1".

Other products used: Back to Old School digital paper from etsy store and irock jewels.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful project Melissa!! Love your paper selection as always. The teacher is going to love this!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete