Monday, August 4, 2014

Baptism Gift

Isn't it amazing what you can do with paper and glue? When it came time to get a gift together for a baptism I knew I wanted to create something beautiful and this was perfect! This church acts as both a beautiful light up display and a gift box! 
 
 
 The church is from the file Silent Night from SVGcuts.com and measures a massive 18 1/2" tall.

 
There is a large enough opening in the back to add any special gift/card.

 
I added a jingle bell to the steeple using twine.  Included in the extra folder of this file is a cross.  I decided to add it to the front of the church instead of on the steeple.   

 
Added tea lights makes this so beautiful.
 
 
At the last minute I wanted to add a coordinating card so I used my scraps to make this card. This 3D stand up card file is from the silhouette store.
 
 
Other products used: The paper is from Authentique Collection Favorite: Desirable, Collectable, Indelible, Foundation Two.  Coordinating cardstock, Vellum, and Scotch Quick Dry glue.
  

4 comments:

  1. This came out GORGEOUS!! The Authentique Favorite collection was perfect : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At first I wasn't sure about the yellow but in the end it turned out real nice! I love this paper!

      Delete